UMG 511 Portable Power Quality Analyser
Nothing That It Cannot MeasureOur UMG 511 Portable Power Quality Analyser is ideal for monitoring the power quality in accordance to the standards like EN 50160. Each & every power quality parameters is collected and then analysed such as, transients, flicker, short term interruptions with fault recorder function, etc. There are several communication possibiliteis like Profibus, Ethernet (TCP/IP), FTP, SMTP, SNTP, RS 485 Modbus, BACnet, Ethernet (TCP/IP), etc. that allow rapid integration in current communication networks. Not only this, you can also have an access to the embedded web server with a web browser across the world. Constant monitoring of power quality and internal distribution netwrok can be easily done.
- 4 current measuring inputs and 4 voltage measuring inputs.
- 5 digital outputs and 8 digital inputs
- Constant sampling of current inputs and voltage
- Ethernet (E-Mail, Web-Server, optional BACnet)
- Evaluation in accordance to the DIN EN 50160 with the controlled programming & analysis
- Flicker measurement as per the DIN EN 61000-4-15
- Measurement in TT and TN grids
- Measurement of interharmonics and harmonics as per the DIN EN 61000-4-7
- Power quality measurement in accordance to the DIN EN 61000-4-30
- Programming of client's specific applications in Jasic PLC
- Recording of about 2000 different measurement parameters can be done
- Software GridVis