Inrush Protection Reactors are designed to limit both the amount and frequency of the transient inrush currents which are typically occurring during the switching of capacitors in automatic multi-stage MV capacitor banks, or in Ã xed medium voltage capacitor banks connected in parallel to other Ã xed capacitor banks on the same switchgear bus. As such transient currents are posing a heavy stress on the capacitor, the line connection of inrush protection reactors helps reducing substantially the likeliness of capacitor failures.
- Compact, low loss design with aluminum windings
- Simple to install: mounting insulator included
- Electrical connection by copper lugs
- Vacuum impregnation with PE resin to reduce noise and provide
- protection in harsh environments
- Indoor application only
Plot No.W-170, Behind Indian Oil Depo, Opp. Right Industries, MIDC Ambad, Nashik, Maharashtra, 422010, India